Wednesday, May 20, 2009

 

Penguin Fantasy Prize Pack

Penguin Fantasy Prize Pack? Does it come with Sidney Crosby and Jordan Staal in their skivvies and the Stanley Cup?

Trust me. THAT is a Penguins Fantasy Prize Pack.

However, Penguin Books doesn't agree. They seem to think that nine books make up a nice prize pack. They're probably right, especially once you see the list of books. But c'mon. My vision is MUCH better.

Here are the books for those of you not as hockey-obsessed (and yes, this is a general state of affairs for me, dating back to my graduate school years when I learned to play.)

Dull Boy by Sarah Cross
Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow
Goddess Boot Camp by Tera Lynn Childs
Possessions by Nancy Holder
DreamDark: SilkSinger by Laini Taylor
Fire by Kristin Cashore
Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate

Yowza. How's that for awesome?

All this book goodness is being hosted by the wonderful Lenore, of Presenting Lenore fame. Go visit her, even if you don't want to win. We bloggers love visits (and comments!).

Use this link before June 3. This is for US and Canadian friends, please!

Labels:


Comments:
Good Luck to your Penguins in the playoffs Susan...I'm rooting for them myself since darn ole Carolina put my Bruins out, and I'm from Nova Scotia...birthplace of Sid the Kid!!!
 
That was hilar! Your fantasy is infinitely better of course :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?