Tuesday, May 26, 2009

 

Mating Rituals of the North American Wasp

Okay, now, when I saw this book title (Mating Rituals of the North American Wasp), my tired brain decided it was a boring book of nonfiction. Then I thought of this book called The Wasp Factory, which I was supposed to be on a book ring for, but I guess the book got lost 'cause it never got here.

I did NOT expect the clever title, or the uproarious plot concept.

Check it out at chic Book Reviews. Amy does author Lauren Lipton proud with her post. I don't know about you, but now I've GOT to read this.

You can win it... if you're a member of Amy's Goodreads group. We don't usually post gives that have these sorts of strings attached, but Amy's a good friend and if you're too lazy to join the group, that simply ups MY chances at this book!

Read all about it via this link.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?