Wednesday, February 25, 2009

 

Sway

Think of all the beautiful things you can sway to: the natural rhythm all us moms get when we hold a newborn. Music. Our loved one's arms.

And a good book. Like Sway, written by Zachary Lazar.

Carol and her Notebook have five copies, compliments of the publisher to share with our friends in the US and Canada, but no PO Boxes, please. (That means no one with a PO Box address, not that Carol won't share these books with a postal box. Last I checked -- about an hour ago -- boxes can't read. At least, mine can't. Can yours?)

I'd love to read this, myself, with its rock and roll theme. Alas, I've got that PO Box problem.

Why don't you enter and tell me how it is? Maybe I'll actually *gasp* BUY it!

You have until March 6 to get your fun on and enter you instead of me. Use this link to do that.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?