Monday, May 4, 2009

 

Things I Want My Daughters to Know

Yeah, there are lots of things I want my daughters to know. However, I need to have multiple daughters first, and that ain't happening...

Things I Want my Daughters to Know is actually the title of a book by Elizabeth Noble. It's a novel (although it could be an advice book, with that title! It's not. It's fiction) and you should read what A Real Librarian has to confess about it at her Confessions of a Real Librarian blog.

She's got five copies of this novel to share with friends in the US who don't have PO Box addresses. You have until May 14, which is a little late for Mother's Day, but that's okay. It's the thought that counts.

Use this link.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?