Tuesday, April 14, 2009

 

Passion Unleashed

I have a good friend who is friends with author Larissa Ione, so I'm excited to see Monie, of Reading with Monie, giving away five copies of Ms. Ione's Passion Unleashed. Woo hoo! Now more people can experience the goodness that is Larissa Ione (I need to be one of them, to be honest. Right now, I'm operating under the commutative rule of friends -- any friend of my friend is my friend, too. Get that?).

To enter, fill out the form on Monie's blog. There are chances for extra entries, too, so be sure to read the rules carefully.

You have until April 25, and this is, like usual when there are five copies up for grabs, restricted to the US and Canada, but PO Box addresses are excluded.

Use this link.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?