Wednesday, April 1, 2009

 

Fault Line

Grumpy Dan almost always shows up in the Win a Book stat counter. He throws a lot of traffic our way, or else he visits a lot. Either way, I like Grumpy Dan (and it's nice to have some men involved with us here!).

I like what's going on over at his place, too: A give of Barry Eisler's Fault Line (ARC copy). What's not to like about that???

Be sure to tell Dan who your favorite author is. (Bonus points from me if you drop my name) I hope you're not like me and you find that impossible to answer!

There are a few ways to enter; be sure to read them all carefully. And the rules. Rules are important things... Like the one that says this is a US-only contest.

Use this link before April 8.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?