Tuesday, April 28, 2009

 

Brain Surgeon

I never went through a phase of wanting to be a doctor. Given how many doctors (and a vet) are in my family, this might surprise some. I do have a fictional character who's a doctor (Mitchell's sister Amy, for those of you who keep track of my fictional world), but that's pretty much where it ends for me.

Still, a book called Brain Surgeon... written by a Brain Surgeon (Dr. Keith Black)... about brain surgery...

You've got to admit, there's something fascinating about it.

Alyce at At Home with Books has two copies to share with everyone. One is a hardback, the same as you'd pick up at a bookstore. The other is the paperback advance reader's copy. You guys are savvy enough to know about ARCs; I don't need to go into it.

There are five entries you can earn, so read the rules carefully. This is a US/Canada only contest, too. Sorry guys, but at least you PO Box holders ought to be happy.

Use this link before May 10.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?