Wednesday, March 11, 2009

 

The Sudden Disappearance of Seetha

Whenever Dar at Peeking Between the Pages drops us an e-mail, she's always mentioning her weather. Today, it made me giggle because as I was driving home, I flipped on the traffic and weather station on my XM radio and when they'd cycled through once, somehow or for some reason, they started giving me the Minneapolis road conditions.

I don't live anywhere NEAR Minneapolis, folks.

So. Anyway, onto the give that Dar's got happening. It's for a book called The Sudden Disappearance of Seetha, which was written by Andrea Gunraj. Actually, the give is for TWO copies of this book.

Dar's also sweet enough to post a link to her review. That's always important.

Both copies are hardback; one is Dar's own very gently read copy. You've got to love that. And it's open worldwide, my friends!! Big thanks to Dar, because if mailing from the US isn't cheap, Canada can be worse.

You have until March 20 to enter. Don't delay.

Use this link.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?