Wednesday, March 25, 2009

 

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Home

Luanne at A Bookworm's World is contemplating washing her windows. Actually, I think she might be contemplating bribing me to do it for her, and I wish her the best of luck with that. My idea of washing windows involves making the Tour Manager call a service.

Anyway, if you're more motivated than I am -- and really, it's not hard to be -- you might want to check out the book that Luanne's got over at her blog. It's called Mrs. Meyer's Clean Home and I'm sure it tells you who Mrs. Meyer is. Maybe a relative of Oscar???

There are five copies up for grabs. US and Canada only, please, and no PO Boxes.

You have until April 16, but get busy now. Spring has sprung and it's time to clean... Luanne's windows. *wink*

Use this link.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?