Sunday, March 1, 2009
Interview with Lisa Marie Wilkinson
Thanks to author Lisa Marie Wilkinson, I've discovered a really cool group blog. It's called Unusual Historicals, and as I was perusing its archives, I came across all sorts of cool posts I'd love to bring you guys.
A good place to begin checking out this blog is with an interview celebrating the release of Lisa Marie's debut, Fire at Midnight. Let me tell you, I read an excerpt and this is on my Must Buy list. I was totally hooked.
You can be, too. In fact, you can beat me to owning this book (because Susan's limited in her access to bookstores, due to severe credit card abuse when in them) by leaving a comment on Lisa Marie's post. You've got all week, but don't delay. You can click on through to read the same excerpt I did.
Use this link -- and add this blog to your reader.
A good place to begin checking out this blog is with an interview celebrating the release of Lisa Marie's debut, Fire at Midnight. Let me tell you, I read an excerpt and this is on my Must Buy list. I was totally hooked.
You can be, too. In fact, you can beat me to owning this book (because Susan's limited in her access to bookstores, due to severe credit card abuse when in them) by leaving a comment on Lisa Marie's post. You've got all week, but don't delay. You can click on through to read the same excerpt I did.
Use this link -- and add this blog to your reader.
Labels: Lisa Marie Wilkinson, Unusual Historicals