Wednesday, March 25, 2009

 

I Loved, I Lost, I Made Spaghetti

Enroute to Life has another memoir to share (well, five copies of one book. You know how it goes).

This time, it's the fabulously-titled I Loved, I Lost, I Made Spaghetti, which just conjures up SO MUCH. For me, at least. Clearly, it did for author Giulia Melucci (although sometimes, the title an author picks isn't what winds up on the cover. Still, we'll give it to her.)

You have until April 10 if you are in the US and/or Canada (although how you can be in both at the same time escapes me. Yeah, you can straddle the border, but immigration's not too keen on you doing that anymore.) -- and no PO Box addresses, sad to say. Yes, friends, PO Box discrimination continues! (I do wonder about the people who have PO Boxes as their permanent addresses. But that's off-topic here.)

Use this link and be sure to check out the other ways to gain entries!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?