Friday, February 27, 2009

 

Kitty and the Midnight Hour

Now Drey at Drey's Library, she's a smart cookie. She knows that the best place to start a series is at the start. She knows that not everyone was lucky enough to win the complete set of Carrie Vaughn's Kitty books.

So she's going to get you hooked on this popular series by offering a copy of the first book, Kitty and the Midnight Hour.

This is limited to the US and Canada, with no PO Box addresses allowed. Yup, it's coming from the publisher.

Use this link before March 8. And read the entry rules!!!

Labels: ,


Comments:
lol, Susan! I'm not that smart of a cookie! It's been pointed out to me that I am reviewing these out of order... =P Is it my fault I've had the first 4 forever?? Or, more importantly, PRE-bloggin? =) Thanks for the post!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?