Monday, February 2, 2009
The Italian Lover
Yvonne at Socrates' Book Reviews has partnered with our friends at Hatchette Books to bring you yet another US and Canada only, no PO Box give.
The book is called The Italian Lover. It was written by Robert Hellenga, who is a new name to me. In fact, this is the first I've heard of this book; I'm anxious to hear what you guys come up with about it. (In other words, send me your links!)
To take a chance on something that could be magnificent (and why would we think it could be anything less?), head over to Socrates' Book Review. Enter yourself before February 20, and be sure to let us know what you think of The Italian Lover.
Use this link.
The book is called The Italian Lover. It was written by Robert Hellenga, who is a new name to me. In fact, this is the first I've heard of this book; I'm anxious to hear what you guys come up with about it. (In other words, send me your links!)
To take a chance on something that could be magnificent (and why would we think it could be anything less?), head over to Socrates' Book Review. Enter yourself before February 20, and be sure to let us know what you think of The Italian Lover.
Use this link.
Labels: Robert Hellenga, Socrates Book Reviews