Friday, February 13, 2009

 

Cleaning off the Shelves!

My good friend Nimrodiel is cleaning off her shelves to make room for my books.

What? I said NEW books, darn it! (besides, I currently only have one book out. Why? Cause you guys keep me busy here!)

She's got five books for you to choose from. To enter, all you need to do is tell her which you'd like and be sure to leave some contact information. (Saying, "Susan knows how to find me" does NOT count as contact information. Not unless you buy three copies of my book!)

Here are the books:
1. Inward to the Bones: Georgia O'Keefe's Journey with Emily Carr by Kate Braid
2. Near Death in the Arctic by Cecil Kuhne
3. Rusty Son of Tall Elk by Charles H. Bertram
4. The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke
5. The Courtier's Secret By Donna Russo Morin

Some are ARC copies, some aren't. Some are better read than others -- that's what happens when you're part of a community that shares books. But all are perfectly functional books. All the words are there, I promise. So are labels from BookCrossing, a favorite pasttime of mine. There's no obligation to join me in this fun, but the option's there if you'd like to exercise it.

You have until February 26, and Nim provides links to her reviews if you need to see what the book is about.

Happy shopping!

Use this link.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?