Friday, February 6, 2009

 

Appearing live and in person: Rachel Vincent

Any of you guys in Dallas?

Shamelessly stolen from Rachel Vincent's blog...

f you live anywhere near the Dallas area, I'm going to be in your corner this weekend and would love to see you. Because really, if no one comes, I'll be awfully lonely. ;-) I'll be answering questions, doing a short reading, signing books, and showing off my new cover flats (including the not-yet-posted back cover blurb for Prey). And of course, taking pictures. ;-)

Details:

Valley Ranch Library
401 Cimarron Trail
Irving, Tx
(972) 721-4669
Saturday, February 7
2:00 p.m.
Presented by the Irving Public Library


Tell her I sent you! Rachel is KEWL, which is a step above being cool (in case ya didn't know that).

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?