Thursday, January 1, 2009

 

In Too Deep

New friend alert! New friend alert!

Liviania at In Bed with Books dropped into my inbox just now. Or earlier while I was out; same thing. She's got a contest to share with you!

The book is called In Too Deep, and it was written by Jennifer Banash. Liviania has posted a great interview, and includes all sorts of cool links so you can explore more about this author and the series.

You have until January 16. No word on shipping restrictions; all you can do is ask.

Use this link.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Thanks for posting! There'll be a new interview with Jennifer posted on the third and she gave some great answers to my terrible questions.

. . . I'll have to ask her about shipping restrictions myself!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?