Sunday, January 11, 2009

 

Free ebook from Heather Wardell

Yeah, you caught me surfing again...

Author Heather Wardell vowed to release her book, Life, Love, and a Polar Bear Tattoo before the end of 2008. With no publisher lined up, she's decided to give you the chance to read her book for free.

You can find it on both her website and blog, but I liked her blog post enough that that's the link I'm going to give you. She might be the next big thing, and you can say you read her when...

Use this link.

Labels: ,


Comments:
wow...thanks!
 
If I am indeed the next big thing, I promise to remember "the little people". :)

Thanks so much for mentioning the book - I'm delighted to see it spreading across the Internet!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?