Friday, January 2, 2009

 

Divine Justice

Monie at Reading with Monie dropped us a line early this morning (tell me you're in a different time zone than me!), letting us know about a contest for some David Baldacci. More specifically, for some Divine Justice, as dished out by Mr. Baldacci.

(I could use some of that in my life right now... *ahem*)

(Nope, it has nothing to do with any of you. Although I try not to, sometimes I have a real life.)

Anyhoo... back to Monie, 'cause she's the star around here right now. She's got the audio book of Divine Justice. That's TEN CDs, boys and girls. Wow. That's some involved listening.

Those are all the details she provides on the post, but she told ME ('cause I'm special and all) that the contest ends January 11, and is open WORLDWIDE.

Monie, you rock.

Go check it out yourself via this link.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?