Sunday, January 4, 2009

 

2008 Reading Roundups

I said I'd post a list of 2008 Reading Roundups. I'd meant to do it sooner, but I was held up waiting for one list from someone, which became two posts... which I finally finished.

If you read my first post, you'll understand why. I'll list mine last.

On to the lists!

Not sure what to read in 2009? Overwhelmed by the millions of books out there to choose from? Check out these lists from friends and friends-to-be -- and may 2009 bring nothing but page-turners.

Sheri at A Novel Menagerie

Ruthie's Book Reviews

Janice On Vox

Alyce

And my two...
Susan's Book Roundup (Part 1)
Susan's Book Roundup (Part 2)


Got any more to add? I'll add them, although this way may be slow. I'm minding the store by myself for most of the week. Go easy on me!

Labels:


Comments:
I completely forgot about this - so sorry! Here's my link:

http://athomewithbooks.blogspot.com/2008/12/2008-reading-roundup.html
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?