Monday, December 1, 2008

 

Off the Menu

Anna truly IS eccentric.

Yep, I'm talking about our bud, Anna from Diary of an Eccentric, who just now e-mailed me and said, "I can't believe I forgot to e-mail you about this contest!"

Me, either, Anna. I also can't believe I didn't catch it in my reader.

Why should YOU care? Well, because Anna's cool. Because it shows you how vital the e-mails you send us really are.

And because you only have two days left to enter Anna's contest for Christine Son's Off the Menu.

And because you don't want to miss the cool guest post by Ms. Son.

Better get moving. Oh, and don't forget to send e-mail to your favorite book hook-up place...

Use this link.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Thanks so much for this last-minute post! I'd forget my head if it wasn't attached!!

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?