Saturday, December 27, 2008

 

Bookshelf Cleaning!

Alyce at At Home with Books is having a bookshelf cleaning event! I guess she's got to make room for all the good stuff that stuffed her stocking, which is what makes any gift-giving holiday special. Books as gifts. Oh, the mere thought makes me purr...

Anyway, Alyce is giving away four books, Dark Pursuit by Brandilyn Collins, Queen of Oblivion by Giles Carwyn & Todd Fahnestock, Where Am I Wearing? by Kelsey Timmerman, Dating da Vinci by Malena Lott.

Tell her which one you want, and do a variety of other things to earn up to five entries.

This is a US-Canada only contest. Sorry, gang. But I hear there will be more of these gives in the future... maybe if you international people ask real nice? (Well, it'll be up to Alyce. Keep me out of it!)

You have until January 11.

Use this link.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?