Tuesday, December 2, 2008

 

Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual

I posted about this yesterday, and I'm glad to see more copies becoming available. It's the Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual, written by the makeup guru herself. If you want to look great, this is the book for you. (Not that you don't look great already, but my grandmother was right when she'd tell me I'd look finished with a touch of lipstick.)

Booking Mama's got the goods. Not the makeup; that's on you. She's got the books to guide you through the conflicting information that we often get when it comes to makeup.

There are up to five copies; one for each fifteen comments/entries. What are you waiting for? Make my grandmother proud!

Use this link before December 15 (US/Canada only, and no PO Boxes, please!).

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?