Monday, December 22, 2008

 

Audio trio from Brad Meltzer

Teddy Rose over at So Many Precious Books, So Little Time has been having a hard time reaching us for some reason. (Has anyone else?)

However, we've connected at last, and you should connect to this lush-looking site, also. That yellow and that butterfly are balms to my cold eyes -- and I don't have nearly the snow that many of you also in the US have.

Teddy Rose has THREE audiobooks from author Brad Meltzer that you can choose from, and great descriptions of each.

Check 'em out. This is a US/Canada only contest, and you have until January 4.

Use this link.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Thanks so much for posting about my giveaway. I'm so glad that you like my blog.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?