Tuesday, November 18, 2008

 

Violet in Private

Our friend, author Melissa Walker, directed me to a contest featuring her book, Violet in Private.

It's being hosted by HipWriterMama. This is a new blog to me; are any of you familiar with it?

At any rate, HipWriterMama has conducted a really fantastic interview* with Melissa Walker, so check it out and leave her a fashion tip. Leave one for me, too, 'cause I'm walking around with super glue on my pinky nail... don't ask!

This is a fast contest, so get over there by late tomorrow (Wednesday) night.

Use this link.






*Yes, I know I say that about them all, but that's because I only mention the really fantastic ones. It's called Selective Omission. I like it.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?