Tuesday, November 18, 2008

 

Two Brothers: One North, One South

(Disclaimer: Susan's fingers are cold. Ignore any typos.)

Lisa at Books on the Brain is a gem. She's sending me all sorts of news of contests today (although she better watch out or we'll give her the keys to the blog and let her post herself!).

Now, she's pointed me to Kathleen's Book Reviews and a copy of Two Brothers: One North, One South, written by David H. Jones. How have we not known about Kathleen before? She's got an interview with Mr. Jones and everything. (I haven't read it yet, so I can't call it fantastic. Yet.)

This contest is open worldwide, and you'll get an autographed copy of a very intriguing-sounding book. (yes, I talk in double -ing words frequently. Why do you ask?) The deadline is November 31, but since there isn't a November 31 on the calendar, let's just remind you guys not to dawdle.

Use this link.

(and a huge h/t to Lisa!)

Labels: ,


Comments:
I love historical fiction especially that set in the south(I live in Alabama, the DEEP south) and I'm particularly interested in the Civil War era.I really want to read this book.
traymona[at]aol.com
 
LOL totally knew there weren't 31 days in November. I think it was because my last contest ended Oct 31, and I was in a hurry when I posted!

Thanks for writing about my contest :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?