Thursday, November 13, 2008

 

Slash by Slash

Every now and then, we come across a contest that's not tied in to a book blog. We like these just as well.

In fact, I really like this one, because it sort of fits with my latest post over at my personal blog. Sort of.

You see, Harper Entertainment, the publisher, has teamed up with Gibson Guitars (drool) to bring one lucky winner an autographed copy of Slash by Slash. You remember Slash, right? Wooly black hair in his eyes that's held in place with a black top hat? Guitar genius for Guns 'n Roses in their late 1980s heyday and now the soulful sound behind Velvet Revolver?

Speaking of Velvet Revolver, if you win this contest, not only will you win the autographed book but you'll also get an autographed CD of the Revolver's latest release, Libertad. Nine runners-up will get a mere copy of the book and the CD.

You can be sure this is one contest Susan didn't think twice about entering. Now if she can only figure out how to fix it so she's one of those lucky ten... Or if Slash would stop by her personal blog for that one-question promo post Susan digs so much...

On I dream, in the first person this time. Come keep my entry company by submitting one of your own. And when you win and I don't, you can laugh at me.

Use this link to enter by November 30.

Labels:


Comments:
Who could forget Slash? I loved GNR. Velvet Revolver was pretty good, too. Thanks for the link.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?