Saturday, November 15, 2008

 

Love and Biology at the Center of the Universe

Weird. Shana at Literarily usually e-mails me about her contests, but this one missed us somehow. Come back, Shana! We love your e-mails!

Thankfully, I have Shana in my reader, so I can tell you guys about this.

Author Jennie Shortridge has stopped in at Literarily to guest blog about the power of women who read. I like Ms. Shortridge already. And that was BEFORE I read her most excellent post, which talks about a philosophy I've been bringing to my own book club for years now.

Shana's provided us a TON of links before getting to the giveaway. There's no reason you can't know a lot about Love and Biology at the Center of the Universe before entering the contest (or buying your own copy).

The contest is open until 21 November, and Ms. Shortridge has offered a signed copy of her latest novel. There are no mailing restrictions indicated, but you might want to indicate when you leave your e-mail address if you're not in the US or Canada. Just to be nice. Just like Shana is.

Use this link.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Thanks for posting this one, Susan & Bridget! For some reason I thought I'd emailed. It's been a crazy weekend. I'm glad you caught it in your Reader.

Shana
Literarily
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?