Wednesday, November 12, 2008

 

Bloom

I made a new friend last night. Author Melissa Walker dropped me an e-mail, letting me know about her Win it Wednesday contests of mostly YA lit. I knew you guys would dig it, as a number of you have written about your affection toward the YA genre. (An affection I share, btw)

So... it's with great pleasure that I tell you about Melissa's latest Win it Wednesday book, Bloom, written by Elizabeth Scott.

The entry requirements are a bit stiffer than in past weeks, but they all sound like they'll expose you (and me) to neat new worlds.

Use this link.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Thanks for the shout-out, Susan!
 
Anytime, lady!
 
Hi Susan,

Away from home, without my email password, but I do have a new contest up on my blog if you'd like to share it with your readers :).

http://quiverfullfamily.com/2008/11/12/new-book-giveaway-one-perfect-day-by-lauraine-snelling/

Long I know :). Thanks!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?