Wednesday, October 8, 2008

 

The World I Imagine by Debbie Jordan

It's time again for a book contest. This time I'm giving away The World I Imagine by Debbie Jordan.

Remember. You must answer the question to qualify.

  1. Contest runs from today through November 9th at 11PM Pacific Time
  2. Winner will be notified via email at 11PM on the day the contest ends have 3 days to respond with a mailing address. If no response is received in that time, a new winner will be picked.
  3. Open to the entire world.
  4. To qualify you must tell me what you are doing to make the world a better place.
  5. For extra credit you can:
    a) include your blog's URL
    b) blog about the contest and link back here.

Labels: ,


Comments:
To make the world a better place, I recycle everything I can and try to reuse items, too; I conserve electricity and gasoline. Also, my husband and I are supporters of Habitat for Humanity and a scholarship fund at Virginia Tech.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?