Thursday, October 9, 2008

 

Losing Kei

Anna, over at Diary of An Eccentric (hey, wait a second. Didn't I rename that blog last time?), has a great interview and give. In fact, the first sentence of her post could almost have come from me. Except I took a different course in college and mostly it proved why I shouldn't have listened to that grad student who was being my advisor. Ouch.

Anyway, the book in question today is called Losing Kei, and it's written by Suzanne Kamata. Anna's got a link to her review, but the interview will tell you a lot about the book, too.

No, if you read them both, you STILL should read the book. You lazy person, you!

You have until October 15 to enter, since you're not really lazy.

Use this link.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?