Thursday, October 9, 2008

 

Hollywood Crows

You guys know I love posting about first-time book givers. It's like welcoming someone new into the neighborhood and we've all got to hope they'll do something fresh with their landscape that'll make us all go, "Ooh!"

Anyway, it's The Tome Traveller's Weblog, and Carey who runs it. She's got up to five copies of the new Joseph Wambaugh book, Hollywood Crows. You know how it goes: for every ten entries, Carey gets to throw another copy into the mix. So go enter!

Lots of extra entries on this one... she really wants to make Hachette cough up all five copies.

Since it's a giveaway sponsored and mailed by Hachette, that means US and Canada only, and no PO Boxes. I know, I know... I've got a Box, myself.

You've got until 22 October. Get busy. Earn those entries.

Read all about it via this link.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?