Thursday, October 9, 2008

 

Author Appearance: Lauren Dane

I like Lauren Dane. Like her blog, like her books, like her for the two seconds we met last April.

So since I like her, I stole this off her blog:

I’ll be at the Emerald City RWA Conference at the Bellevue Hilton this weekend! Saturday the 11th from 4 - 6 in the ballroom there’ll be a booksigning open to the public with some fabulous authors! I’ll be there signing Vegas, Making Chase and Reading Between the Lines - if you’re in the area, please do come and say hello! (and I’m always happy to sign other books of mine you may already own)

October 11, 2008
4:00PM - 6 pm
Bellevue Hilton
300 112th Avenue SE,, Bellevue, WA, United States


There you go. Anyone in the Greater Seattle Area? Go visit Lauren. Tell her I sent you. She's cool.

Labels:


Comments:
Aww, you're made of awesome. I like you too, cookie.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?