Saturday, September 20, 2008

 

What Should I read?

Teresa at Shelf Love has a problem. She doesn't know what to read next. (Not a problem I ever have. Nope. Not any of us around here at Win a Book.)

To solve this problem, she's decided to throw another of her little contests. Here's what she had to say:

Take a look at my TBR List and make a comment on this post telling me which book on my shelf you think I should read next. At the beginning of October, I’ll choose one suggestion at random, read the book, post a review, and pass the book along to the lucky person who suggested it. The deadline to enter is September 30.


There are a few caveats, so be sure to check them out. Use the link to her TBR pile and have some fun choosing!

Use this link.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?