Monday, September 15, 2008

 

Midwife of the Blue Ridge

Man, I love book titles. Check out what Sandra at Fresh Ink is giving away. Is this a title or what?

Midwife of the Blue Ridge. Written by Christine Blevins. Look at how that title rolls off your tongue.

Anyway, you can read more than just the title if you head over to Fresh Ink. Heck, you can start with Sandra's kicking review. Impressive, from the first paragraph onward.

And then you can win Sandra's ARC copy that she used to write this great review. This is a world-wide contest!!

You have until September 21, and Sandra would like you to answer the question: what's at the top of your fiction wishlist -- and WHY. (ooh, that's hard. I mean, how do you choose?)

There are chances for extra entries, too.

Read all about it and enter via this link.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Such a nice enthusiastic posting about my giveaway, thank you. And it's very kind of you to compliment my review. I just hope no one thinks I paid you to say that. lol
 
Now, now. Getting paid to do this would take all the fun out of it!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?