Thursday, September 11, 2008

 

Black Wolf on Tour

Hey, Susan here. I've decided to begin to dig myself out from the stuff that's piled up here in the past month.

That means a belated contest to celebrate my review of Black Wolf on Tour, written by Magnolia Belle. The review was posted, as all my reviews are, on Front Street Reviews. I wish I had a permalink to the review, but no one's taught me that trick yet...

The contest is open worldwide until next Thursday, the 18th of September.

C'mon over and check it out. Use this link.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Link for your review is http://www.frontstreetreviews.com/Black%20Wolf.html

I just right clicked on the link to your review and dropped down to "copy shortcut". This is in Internet Explorer. Hope that helped?
 
Yes, I think it did! There's a thanks to you over at my main blog, but no link directly to you. :(
 
:) You're welcome!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?