Tuesday, August 19, 2008

 

Want to be a Book Cover Star?

The wonderfully gracious Karen Dionne has a fantastic contest going on at her blog right now. In her own words:

I'm running a "Star in my Book Video" contest for my novel FREEZING POINT inviting people to send me a picture of themselves posing as a dead body, I'll post it to my blog, people can vote their favorites, and I'll swap the winners out with the still shots at the end of my book trailer and unveil the new trailer when the novel comes out. I'm also giving away signed books to the five winners, along with a bottle of genuine iceberg water, which ties into the subject of the novel.


This is one I'll have to keep my own eye on, as well as keep you guys updated about.

Enter your favorite picture of you as a dead body via this link.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?