Friday, August 8, 2008

 

The Gargoyle

Dawn at She's Too Fond of Books dropped me an e-mail, asking me to post about this contest. Somehow, she wound up with two ARC copies of The Gargoyle (I'm jealous!) and while she's reading one, she'd like to pass the other copy along.

Have you been hearing the buzz about this book? Hard to miss, isn't it?

We have until August 22 to enter, and she hasn't listed any geographical restrictions, so I'm encouraging all our international readers to enter (I'm evil, I know. Dawn, if this wasn't your intent, let me know and I'll make it up to you. But remember, I'm evil!), too. Read the instructions carefully; there are ways to earn extra entries...

Enter via this link, and have a good reason why you want to read this buzzing book.

Labels:


Comments:
I am happy to ship winning books anywhere on earth :)

I get such a bounty of books that I consider paying postage (even international) the least I can do to "pay it forward"!

(evil, huh? we'll have to look into that!)
 
Dawn, you rule.

I know there have been a number of international readers who are frustrated by the lack of contests for outside North America.

And yes, evil. Do you hang at my main blog at all? Maybe you should...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?