Friday, July 25, 2008

 

Suggest your own prize!

Teresa at Shelf Love is giving you the chance to pick your prize!

I'm asking folks to make suggest what book on my list I should read next, and I'll
choose one person at random, read the suggested book, write a review, and pass the
book along to the winner when I'm done. I've got a little of everything--The Glass
Castle, Water for Elephants, To Say Nothing of the Dog, Persepolis, A Story of a
Marriage, Slam, Neuromancer, Love Falls, The Sun Also Rises, The Tenant of
Wildfell Hall, The Six Wives of Henry VIII, and so on, and so on. The last day to
enter the current giveaway is July 31. I'll be choosing a winner by August 3.

Here's the post with the details:
http://shelflove.wordpress.com/2008/07/13/august-what-should-i-read-next-giveaway/

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?