Tuesday, July 22, 2008

 

Public Service Announcement:

I just wanted to let everyone know that Susan will be off and travelling for the next few days. And most of the next three weeks.

If you want to have a contest posted here, PLEASE use the cool and nifty WinaBook at Westofmars dot com e-mail, so that the rest of the gang can see it and post it for you. They DO look, believe it or not. They're just not as chained to this thing called a computer as I am...

Have a super few weeks. I'll be in and out; you can best follow me over at my main blog if you so desire, not that I blog about myself much to begin with. I mean, heck, I'm always online, sniffing out news about great books. Right?

See you guys soon. In the meantime, read a lot of great stuff and be nice to the rest of the gang!

Comments:
Hey! I love what you do for book lovers! I nominated your blog for an award:
http://bookingmama.blogspot.com/2008/07/what-honor.html
 
Hi! I nominated you for an award, too:
http://alessandrasplace.blogspot.com/2008/07/ive-been-nominated-for-brillante-weblog.html
 
Glad to see I wasn't the only one who felt you needed an award! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?