Saturday, July 19, 2008

 

No More Grumpy Bookseller

No More Grumpy Bookseller is trying to get word out around the blogosphere. So here goes... This is stolen directly from an e-mail she sent to my bud J. Kaye 'cause, you know, I think J. Kaye's the cat's meow.

I'm doing something a little different on my blog this weekend and I was hoping ya'll could help me get the word out. I'm posting and interview with author Delaune Michel - J. Kaye, she's a fellow Southern girl! Born and raised in Louisiana, niece of Andre Dubus, first cousin to James Lee Burke and Andre Dubus III, she writes lit fic. Her first title, Aftermath of Dreaming, is based in part on her own affair with Warren Beatty!

Her latest title, Safety of Secrets, is about two friends navigating the world of Hollywood together. It deals with their very different career paths and the ultimate results of one friend having spilled the beans on a secret that has been kept for over two decades. It's a touching story that I think lots of people can relate to. This is Delaune's second novel, but she's also heavily involved in a writing program called Spoken Interludes.

I'm thinking I might do a giveaway with this, I just have to track down a copy of the book first. If ya'll could help spread the word, though, that would be great. Again, I'm posting the interview on Saturday. I've got a notice on my blog, but any help would be appreciated.


So there you go. Go visit No More Grumpy Bookseller and check out this interview.

Comments:
Right back at ya, Lady! :-D
 
Hey, thanks so much for helping to get the word out!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?