Thursday, July 17, 2008

 

Immortal

Okay, now, if you're not a regular at J. Kaye's book blog, I can't help you beyond this post.

You see, J. Kaye has been given three copies of Immortal, by Traci L. Slatton.

But... you'll need to visit her blog to see exactly how she'll be giving them away. And then you'll have to visit her blog to enter. And then you'll want to visit because you'll be hooked...

Winning isn't always about free books. Remember that.

But if you want a copy of Immortal, use this link.

Labels:


Comments:
LOLOL! You made my day! :)
 
I reaaly believe in immortality of Man., because I'm one of those immortal. Kindly visit my accounts at www.friendster.com., my e mail adds are erwin_theimmortal@yahoo.com, erwin_theimmortal27@yahoo.com, erwin_theimmortal5000@yahoo.com and erwin_theimmortal43@yahoo.com thanks...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?