Wednesday, July 30, 2008

 

The Gargoyle

Here's another book that's starting to pick up some momentum here in blogland. Andrew Davidson has written an intriguing-sounding debut called The Gargoyle, and people who have ARCs are starting to talk about it.

Readerville, over at So Many Books, So Little Time, has a copy to share with you. That's because she liked it so much, she went out and bought (or pre-ordered; I'm not sure it's out yet) a copy for her shelf and is now willing to pass the ARC along.

There are lots of ways to enter, including click throughs visible in her stats. While I (that'd be Susan, for those of you wondering who's talking to you) usually don't enter contests, this sounds like my cup of tea, so I'll make this statement now: I'm going to enter this one, you all are going to use these links and click through, and when I win the book, I'll read it and pass it along to one of you.

One book, lots of readers. This is how community is built.

If you don't want to wait for me ('cause I can be slow), enter via this link. But you want to use these links to up my chances, right?

Comments:
Cool blog! I'm glad I stumbled across it.
 
Thanks! I hope you'll make stopping in a habit.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?