Monday, July 21, 2008

 

Duck!

Over here at Win a Book, we're all about books. They feel good in your hands. They take you to neat places. You get to draw pictures in your head and they're yours, all yours and everyone else's interpretations are wrong.

So I wasn't sure I wanted to post about this book/DVD combo. I mean, the book's only a novella, for crying out loud. That's not a whole novel. It's too short.

But it's about a duck. You know. Like Daffy, only white and real. And award-winning.

And the novella (and the DVD) come out tomorrow, July 22.

Read all about it at Movie Room Reviews.

Enter via this link.

Comments:
hehe, You can totally enter any contest! Random.org picks my winners.
 
It still feels like cheating somehow.

And have you seen my TBR lately????
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?