Wednesday, July 30, 2008

 

Bobbie Faye's (Kinda, Sorta, Not Really) Family Jewels

I've mentioned Toni McGee Causey here before. I know I've mentioned her at my usual home; heck, I even gave away a copy of her first book, Bobbie Faye's Very (very, very, very) Bad Day. I even gave my autographed copy a new place of honor on my shelves this afternoon.

That's why I'm excited as anything to see that Marie, The Boston Bibliophile herself, is giving away an Advanced Reader's Copy of the follow-up, Bobbie Faye's (Kinda, Sorta, Not Really) Family Jewels.

I'm a HUGE fan of this series. It's a don't miss.

Enter via this link.




(and if you've reviewed either book and want me to link to your reviews, use the Win a Book e-mail and we'll get those links up there for you!)

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?