Wednesday, June 11, 2008

 

Your pick!

Icedream is having a contest. Here's what she had to say.

I am hosting my first contest on my blog. My blog is called Reading In Appalachia. I have decided that I have neglected my growing collection of books that I keep planning to read. So I am posting a link to my bookshelf and my blog readers can look through it, find a book they would like to have and leave me a comment with the title. I will randomly select from the comments, read that book and then send it to the winner. Right now the contest ends on June 25th, winner announced June 26th. If it seems like people are enjoying it I may have it as a monthly thing. Right now I am just testing the waters with the first contest.

Go on and help turn it into a success! You and Icedream can read some really cool stuff, and isn't that part of what book communities are all about?

Comments:
Yeah! I just signed up for this...she has gobs of great books to select from. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?