Friday, May 30, 2008

 

Loaded Questions with Kelly Hewitt

This has become one of my favorite sites because Kelly Hewitt gives some of the best interviews I've read in a long time. As someone who's been on both ends of interviews, herself, I really can appreciate these.

However, not only does Kelly give great interviews, right now, she's giving great books.

Emily Griffin's Love the One You're With. And copies of her other two books, as well.

Pretty good, right? Wait. They are autographed. You collectors are in for a great read and then something really special to keep on your shelves.

You can either enter by commenting on the post, or else by signing up for her newsletter. Or both.

Good luck and I hope you'll join me in lurking at Kelly's blog. Like I said, some of the best interviews out there are at Kelly's.

Comments:
Susan! Thank you so much for the mention. I am very glad that you like Loaded Questions. Ive been lucky enough to get some great authors and to have quite a few more giveaways and great interviews coming up.

I have added your lovely site to my list of favorites and will be sure to visit often and dish with you all!

Kelly
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?