Thursday, May 8, 2008

 

July FSF

This isn't a book, but a magazine of short stories. You can get a free copy of the July 2008 issue if you're willing to write a blog review of the issue. I'm already a subscriber and I'll be reviewing the stories in the issue as I read them but I'd love to see what others think of the book.

Here are the details for getting your copy:


We’re going to do a promotional giveaway with this issue. There’s a box of copies of this issue on its way to me and I’d like to give away the copies people who will blog about the issue. So here’s the deal:


  1. Go to our "Contact Us" page:

  2. Tell us where to mail your copy of the issue.

  3. Receive the issue and blog about it. Naturally, we prefer if you read the issue before blogging about it, but I’m just insisting that you blog about it. (The first time we tried this promotion, people mistakenly thought they should blog about the magazine before receiving the issue. No. Get the issue first, then blog about it.)

  4. Send us a link to your blog.

That’s all there is to it. I’ll post here when we run out of the giveaway copies.

Spread the word!



I love this magazine. The stories are a nice mix of science fiction, fantasy and paranormal. They have their own blog and a forum. Go get yourself a copy!

Update: May 13
Apparently all the free July copies have been claimed. Here's the lastest from the blog:

All those copies have gone out to bloggers, so please don’t email us looking for one of the free issues.

I'm looking forward to seeing what the various bloggers make of the issue.

Labels: ,


Comments:
I got a reply saying this offer was already finished.
 
Really? Huh.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?